Thursday, June 28, 2012


Welcome Members!



I wanted to try and see if I can enhance our communication on the world of turf here at Bermuda Dunes. As you all know we are always keeping busy with golf course projects, cultural practices, and day to day course maintenance. I thought why not try and share more of our world with you to help understand some of the things we do and why we do them. I am very excited to try this, however please don’t judge me on my grammar or miss spelled words as I think I have a slight dyslexic problem. At least that will be my excuse going forward. Hope all of you enjoy some of the great interesting facts on turf and what it takes to provide championship playing surface during our peak season. Bermuda Dunes is a year round private facility; however those of us that stay during our off season from May till October experience a whole different world in golf course maintenance in preparing for our peak season. As always please contact me if you have any questions or ideas you may have.



Enjoy,



Tyler Tang

Golf Course Superintendent

Bermuda Dunes Country Club

No comments:

Post a Comment